From: micros on
When closing Outlook 2007 I am receiving an eror Outlook has insufficient
memory. Do you want to save NormalEmail as Rescued template?

Has anyone run into this I cannot find a fix anywhere? I have already
uninstalled and reinstalled also.
From: BillR [MVP] on
I'd try deleting Normalemail.dotx (I think that is the template) and let
Outlook create a new one. it might be corrupt.

--
Bill R MVP