From: gg on
I have been trying to use VBA in Access 2007. I need the help function often
and find it non-existent in A2007-all they give you is some useless macro
items. Is there a way to get the the great help screen that you could get in
A2000? Or, is there some other place on the web where you can enter
something very general and get a list of possible answers?
From: Daniel Pineault on
Google! Seriously, I agree that MS did something to 2007 help.

Google is almost every developers best friend regardless of their
programming language. For crying out loud, Google is a better search tool
for this very forum than the built in search form or MS Bing! Go figure!!!
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Type the function you are looking for in the Immediate Window, select it and
push F1. That won't solve all your problems, but it will help a lot.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com