From: Kaliman on
I have Allen's Browne Search 2000 form in My Database in Access 2000. The
search controls are in Form Header and I would like that after clicking the
filter button, records must be displayed in another Form (in my case FData)
rather that in Detail. Could you suggest how to do it. I would really
appreciated it if you show me how to do it step by step since I am novice in
programming.

Thank you
From: Allen Browne on
Presumably we are talking about the code in from example:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html

The Click event procedure for the command button builds up a filter string,
and then applies it to this form with:
Me.Filter = strWhere
Me.FilterOn = True
If you have FData already open, you could apply it to that form instead by
substituting:
Forms!FData.Filter = strWhere
Forms!FData.FilterOn = True

If you don't have it open already, use:
DoCmd.OpenForm "FData", WhereCondition:=strWhere