From: wallymeister on
I have a form with a subform that is displayed in datasheet view. When I
right click to sort on a column I get A-Z and Z-A options but there is no
clear all sorts option so I would like to add a button to clear all sorts.
The button is in the detail section beside the subform. The subform name is
called [subEditParts].

Can someone help with this, Thanks
Wally
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Tue, 11 May 2010 07:00:01 -0700, wallymeister
<wallymeister(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Me.subEditParts.Form.OrderBy = ""
Me.subEditParts.Form.OrderByOn = False

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: wallymeister on
Thanks Tom
This was way too simple, once again I'm ashamed of myself.
Wally