From: FredDave on
I have 5 sheets, Heath, Gary, John and Fred.
They go to their sheet
Heading: Date Question1 Question2 Question3
They ent 3/3 5 6 1

They enter a date for each monday its filled out. then enter a number
between 0 and 10.

I have a mastersheet. It has the same heading as above but with the sheet
name in column b

What i would like is in the master sheet is if in column4 row1 cell a date.

How can i change the date in col 4 row 1 that when it looks at the other
sheets it will display only the figures for that date?

Hope you understand and can help.

Thankyou
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett