From: Ben Taylor on
I have been having problems with Corel Videostudeo pro x3 trial.
I think it downloads OK but when I try to install I get the following
error message:

"Cannot view XML input using XSL stylesheet. Please correct the error
and then hit refresh, etc...

Cannot have a DOCTYPE declaration outside of a prolog. Error processing
resource 'file:///C:/Users/Ben/AppData/Local/Corel...

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">"
----------^

I have tried to download/install using advice from Corel, I have tried
the same using Free Download manager and also tried to install off a
copy off a disc but still get a similar Error message.

I have come tot the conclusion it must be my computer settings.
The computer is a recent upgrade using win 7.

Fred suggested "it might be a problem with your Microsoft .net
install? He noticed that Visual Studio was installed as well.
As a long shot maybe running the aspnet_regiis.exe utility would help.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306005"

Is this the way to go?
Any suggestions would be appreciated and if it was too advanced for me
to do, I could pass the information on to someone who could do it for
me. (my son)

Thanks,
Ben.
Win7, Firefox, 3GHz+,

Pages: 1
Prev: testes
Next: 64 bit OS /32 bit program. - ram Q