From: Jose C on
Hello all people,

I need help with this library FAB PAINTLIB, what I want to do?

1. Show image and center horizontal and vertical in my DataWindows
2. Change Background color the control image Fab Paint, I always put a
gray color

I have done so

SELF:oDCLOGO:ImageFit := TRUE
SELF:oDCLOGO:Image := FabPaintLib{ cDirImagenes+"LOGO_2.JPG", SELF }
but I only go horizontally and not vertically.

Any ideas?

From the background color I have no idea

Regards
From: richard.townsendrose on
Jose

I would suggest that FabPOintlib is not the right tool for painting
the background of a window ...

many people use a library called "MDICLient". just search for it on
this news group.

also visit http://knowvo.com/ and login and then you can dpownload it
from there.

if you email support from tdoc.com, i can email you the code i use.
you can set background colors and images etc etc

fabrice's libary is really for handling images ...

richard
From: Geoff Schaller on
Jose,

For this you really need Fred Killet's library

Geoff

From: Jose C on
On 17 jul, 02:45, "richard.townsendrose"
<richard.townsendr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Jose
>
> I would suggest that FabPOintlib is not the right tool for painting
> the background of a window ...
>
> many people use a library called "MDICLient". just search for it on
> this news group.
>
> also visithttp://knowvo.com/and login and then you can dpownload it
> from there.
>
> if you email support from tdoc.com, i can email you the code i use.
> you can set background colors and images etc etc
>
> fabrice's libary is really for handling images ...
>
> richard

Richard,

Thanks for your reply, right now I look the MDICLient

I like Fabrice's library

Regards
From: Jose C on
On 17 jul, 03:15, "Geoff Schaller" <geo...(a)softwarexobjectives.com.au>
wrote:
> Jose,
>
> For this you really need Fred Killet's library
>
> Geoff

Geoff Schaller,

Yes, I have Fred Killet's library, but I have tried next:

oGraphik:paintBmpStretched(159,40, 336,256,"C:\DBOPTIMO\IMG
\SAT00001.JPG")

but change size the image and distorts the image size.

I want show small image on the DataWindows the my item products

Any idea?

Thanks so match