From: Lachlan - KotU on
How's it goin, matey?

From: Rowland McDonnell on
Lachlan - KotU <hamfish(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

> How's it goin, matey?

Hectically.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Lachlan - KotU on

"Rowland McDonnell" <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote in
message
> Lachlan - KotU <hamfish(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> How's it goin, matey?
>
> Hectically.
>
> Rowland.
>
> --
> Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
> Sorry - the spam got to me
> http://www.mag-uk.org http://www.bmf.co.uk
> UK biker? Join MAG and the BMF and stop the Eurocrats banning biking

Is that good, or bad? I miss you over at upsd.

From: Rowland McDonnell on
Lachlan - KotU <hamfish(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

> "Rowland McDonnell" <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
> > Lachlan - KotU <hamfish(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> How's it goin, matey?
> >
> > Hectically.

[snip]

> Is that good, or bad?

Bad, but I've just /probably/ successfully dealt with a major problem.
Probably. Recovering from dehydration and lack of sleep right now.

Just don't ask. I've had to deal with a bunch of complete bloody
nutters but did.

> I miss you over at upsd.

Well, the place did turn into a rather pointless bear pit from my point
of view. Almost all the decent folk left and it filled up with trolls.

In any case, I really do need to get on with my life, so...

Pick yerself up, Lachy, spring the catch and let yourself free. You
can, you know. I did. Put your mind to it - there's a route to find
and follow.

Rowland.

P.S. Minor problems due to above mentioned nutters aside, things are
actually going rather well from some points of view. However, in view
of the trolls and other low-lifes, it wouldn't be at all sensible to
mention any details in public.

From: Rowland McDonnell on
Lachlan - KotU <hamfish(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

[snip]

> I hope you get murdered.

<ROFL>!

If you want to do the stabbing, I can arrange for him to fall over in
front of you...

;-)

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
http://www.mag-uk.org http://www.bmf.co.uk
UK biker? Join MAG and the BMF and stop the Eurocrats banning biking
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: MacBook Pro FireWire
Next: Refurbished mac suppliers?