From: Space Wombat #3 on

Chums

I recall from about 10-15 months ago there was a thread to a company
who sold refurbished imacs and the like - I cannot find it now.. does
anybody recall or have suggestions. The applestore refurbs only seem
to relate to newer models (there was a nice iBook on there last night
tho....sadly a bit out of my budget.

Altentaivley - has anybody got a G5 or higher machine they want to
sell to a loving home?

Thanks
(I live in Sheffield if anybody is nearby with spare kit)
From: SM on
Space Wombat #3 <rob_murfin(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Chums
>
> I recall from about 10-15 months ago there was a thread to a company
> who sold refurbished imacs and the like - I cannot find it now.. does
> anybody recall or have suggestions. The applestore refurbs only seem
> to relate to newer models (there was a nice iBook on there last night
> tho....sadly a bit out of my budget.
>
> Altentaivley - has anybody got a G5 or higher machine they want to
> sell to a loving home?
>
> Thanks
> (I live in Sheffield if anybody is nearby with spare kit)

Hi

The firm is Scrumpymacs. I bought a Mac Pro from them this year - no
problems.

<http://www.scrumpymacs.co.uk/>

I've got a Quad G5 looking for a home - feel free to email by deleting
'that' from the email address.

Stuart
--
cut that out to reply
From: JohnB on
On 21/07/2010 12:15, Space Wombat #3 wrote:

> Chums
>
> I recall from about 10-15 months ago there was a thread to a company
> who sold refurbished imacs and the like - I cannot find it now.. does
> anybody recall or have suggestions. The applestore refurbs only seem
> to relate to newer models (there was a nice iBook on there last night
> tho....sadly a bit out of my budget.
>
> Altentaivley - has anybody got a G5 or higher machine they want to
> sell to a loving home?
>
> Thanks
> (I live in Sheffield if anybody is nearby with spare kit)

Malcolm the Powerbook fanatic often has recent laptops available.

http://www.pbfanatic.co.uk/pages/laptops.html

--
JohnB
From: Lachlan - KotU on

"Space Wombat #3" <rob_murfin(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Chums
>
> I recall from about 10-15 months ago there was a thread to a company
> who sold refurbished imacs and the like - I cannot find it now.. does
> anybody recall or have suggestions. The applestore refurbs only seem
> to relate to newer models (there was a nice iBook on there last night
> tho....sadly a bit out of my budget.
>
> Altentaivley - has anybody got a G5 or higher machine they want to
> sell to a loving home?
>
> Thanks
> (I live in Sheffield if anybody is nearby with spare kit)

Try this guy, he has lots of things for sale. I think he has a spare kit
(and most of a caboodle).

From: Lachlan - KotU on

"Lachlan - KotU" <hamfish(a)gmail.invalid> wrote in message

> "Space Wombat #3" <rob_murfin(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Chums
>>
>> I recall from about 10-15 months ago there was a thread to a company
>> who sold refurbished imacs and the like - I cannot find it now.. does
>> anybody recall or have suggestions. The applestore refurbs only seem
>> to relate to newer models (there was a nice iBook on there last night
>> tho....sadly a bit out of my budget.
>>
>> Altentaivley - has anybody got a G5 or higher machine they want to
>> sell to a loving home?
>>
>> Thanks
>> (I live in Sheffield if anybody is nearby with spare kit)
>

> Try this guy, he has lots of things for sale. I think he has a spare kit
> (and most of a caboodle).

And it would help if I added the sausage.

http://home.total.net/~fishnet/

Pages: 1
Prev: Hey Rowland
Next: A bit of fun...Updated