From: lernme on

My browser stops working and when I try to close down my computer a box
pops up trying to close down something called "hidden fax window". The
progrression bar goes all the way to the end and it still says it isn't
responding and won't close unless I click on "end now" button and shut
down. What is this and how did it happen? I am not using any fax
program, service, nor have I ever.

--
lernme
lernme's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/lernme.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Gerry on
What are your anti-virus and anti-spyware arrangements?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: lernme on

Trend Micro PC and Adaware and MS Defender.

I just uninstalled two versions of Spybot, one with TeaTimer which I
didn't understand, nor did I want to mess with it.

All are up to date and have been used recently.

From: Gerry on
Just fishing! Do you have any HP Products?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~