From: Stephen Lebans on
Only 4 and 6 are valid inputs. Where did you come up with 5?

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

From: RexAbandon via AccessMonster.com on
The code in the clsAlternateClass module appeared to support highlighting
the current row if HighlightRoworControlorColumn was equal to 5.

Public Property Let HighlightRoworControlOrColumn(x As Long)
' 1 is Highlight Control only.(Default in Class Initialize)
' 2 is Highlight the entire row
' 3 is the entire Column as set in the HighlightColumn prop
' 4 is Highlight the entire row but alternately
' 5 is Highlight the Current row only
m_HighlightRoworControlOrColumn = x
End Property

From: Stephen Lebans on
Rex I clearly state at in the comments at the top of the source code that I
am only using parts of the underlying class copied from another solution of
mine. This implementation clearly states that is an AlternateRow
highlighting solution, not a CurrentRow highlighting solution.

To highlight the current row see:
http://www.lebans.com/conditionalformatting.htm

From: RexAbandon via AccessMonster.com on
Sorry, missed that note. I won't bother you with anymore postings.

From: Stephen Lebans on
You were not bothering me as I enjoy my time in the NG's.