From: jp on
Hi,

I was wondering how to highlight a task in RED once the estimated time has
been
exceeded? Example: Task-A was supposed to take 5 days (40 hours). Now it
has been 75 hours. I would like that task to be highlighted in RED to tell
me that we
have gone over the intial estimated hours. Thanks

-JP
From: Jim Aksel on
Save a baseline.
Set a Flag1 with a formua iif( [actual Work]>[baseline Work],yes,no)

On the format menu, select Bar Styles
Set a format where the the "Show For" criteria is Flag1

This changes the color of the gantt bar according to your formua for Flag1

--
If this post was helpful, please consider rating it.

Jim Aksel, MVP

Check out my blog for more information:
http://www.msprojectblog.com