From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

I finish this week with this last photo I made at night in the Historic
Center of Lima:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4551019563/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Tim Conway on

"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> I finish this week with this last photo I made at night in the Historic
> Center of Lima:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4551019563/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

This is a pretty good exposure for nightime. But, once again you have it
too centered. If you would have moved to the left or right and placed the
fountain on the edge of the frame and angled the building, you would've had
a stronger composition. You are improving. Keep trying.

From: Tim Conway on

"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> I finish this week with this last photo I made at night in the Historic
> Center of Lima:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4551019563/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Another way you could take this is around sunset/sunrise. Take the photo
while there is still some color in the sky. That will make a more dramatic
photo too.

From: mmyvusenet on
"Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:hug460$32f$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...

> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hello:
>>
>> I finish this week with this last photo I made at night in the Historic
>> Center of Lima:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4551019563/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> Another way you could take this is around sunset/sunrise. Take the photo
> while there is still some color in the sky. That will make a more
> dramatic photo too.

Hi, thanks, interesting idea, I'll try to take a picture similar

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com