From: MarkusSchaber on
Hi, All,

On 7 Jan., 11:17, MarkusSchaber <m...(a)soloplan.de> wrote:
> No "create once, run everywhere",
> so e. G. a simple dll modeling some business data structures or some
> mathematical algorithms (and no dependency on system functionality)
> cannot be easily shared.

I have to correct myself in that aspect. I just learned that it is -
in fact - possible to use the same DLL (which must be compiled in a
compact framework project) on different incarnations of the compact
framework and the "full" framework, it is just hidden by the facts
that I have to give specific target informations even for DLL
projects, and that VS warns when I include such a DLL in a differing
project.