From: Jim Thompson on
Hot dog?

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/new-york/10017/city-weather-forecast.asp

or...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ma/boston/02101/city-weather-forecast.asp

but we'll hardly notice...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/az/phoenix/85001/city-weather-forecast.asp

today :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |

From: Martin Riddle on

"Jim Thompson" <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote
in message news:cr0436h5k6e45ollauclklf5f4cagu4039(a)4ax.com...
> Hot dog?
>
> http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/new-york/10017/city-weather-forecast.asp
>
> or...
>
> http://www.accuweather.com/us/ma/boston/02101/city-weather-forecast.asp
>
> but we'll hardly notice...
>
> http://www.accuweather.com/us/az/phoenix/85001/city-weather-forecast.asp
>
> today :-)

Right now we're 82 and 46% humidity, I think this is all hype. They use
the real-feel temps in the forecast which is useless for past
comparisons.

Feels like summer to me.

Cheers

From: Joerg on
Jim Thompson wrote:
> Hot dog?

Yesterday in the news they said that Americans consume 150 million (!)
hot dogs on Independence Day. Put side by side that's suposedly five
times the distance L.A.-N.Y. The number per capita per year was given in
packages ...

Amazing. I guess the market for all the cardiology gear I did designs on
is going to be fabulous.

The weather guys can often be way off. For example this lists 80F right
now but it's already 88F inside the office and over 90F outside:

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Shingle+Springs+CA+95682?lswe=95682&from=searchbox_localwx

They should open up a window and look ...

[...]

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
From: Charlie E. on
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:17:50 -0700, Joerg <invalid(a)invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Jim Thompson wrote:
>> Hot dog?
>>

>Yesterday in the news they said that Americans consume 150 million (!)
>hot dogs on Independence Day. Put side by side that's suposedly five
>times the distance L.A.-N.Y. The number per capita per year was given in
>packages ...
>
>Amazing. I guess the market for all the cardiology gear I did designs on
>is going to be fabulous.
>
>The weather guys can often be way off. For example this lists 80F right
>now but it's already 88F inside the office and over 90F outside:
>
>http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Shingle+Springs+CA+95682?lswe=95682&from=searchbox_localwx
>
>They should open up a window and look ...
>
>[...]

Well, we just had OUT share of hot dogs, Ballpark bun length, cooked
on the grill until they split... ;-)

In the office, it is only 85, but outside it is already over 100. The
little evaporative cooler we bought back on Memorial Day is keeping
the inside of the house at a not-too-bad temp. We will turn the AC
on around 3 or so...

Charlie
From: Jamie on
Charlie E. wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:17:50 -0700, Joerg <invalid(a)invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>>Jim Thompson wrote:
>>
>>>Hot dog?
>>>

>>Yesterday in the news they said that Americans consume 150 million (!)
>>hot dogs on Independence Day. Put side by side that's suposedly five
>>times the distance L.A.-N.Y. The number per capita per year was given in
>>packages ...
>>
>>Amazing. I guess the market for all the cardiology gear I did designs on
>>is going to be fabulous.
>>
>>The weather guys can often be way off. For example this lists 80F right
>>now but it's already 88F inside the office and over 90F outside:
>>
>>http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Shingle+Springs+CA+95682?lswe=95682&from=searchbox_localwx
>>
>>They should open up a window and look ...
>>
>>[...]
>

> Well, we just had OUT share of hot dogs, Ballpark bun length, cooked
> on the grill until they split... ;-)
>
> In the office, it is only 85, but outside it is already over 100. The
> little evaporative cooler we bought back on Memorial Day is keeping
> the inside of the house at a not-too-bad temp. We will turn the AC
> on around 3 or so...
>
> Charlie
I got a pack of skinless franks that didn't split at all but they were
excellent..