From: What's in a Name? on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "What's in a Name?" <spamthis(a)gofuck.yourself.com>
>

> | I have yet to try it-is it also free? Anything has got to be more secure
> | than M$ programs.
> | -max
> | --
> | Trying to get away from father Bill........
> | Registered Linux User #393236
>
> P-mail is totally free (unless you want a printed manual) and its considered a Safe Hex
> e-mailer.

I looked over the site-no support for NTTP? :(
-max
Registered Linux User #393236
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "What's in a Name?" <spamthis(a)gofuck.yourself.com>

| I looked over the site-no support for NTTP? :(
| -max
| --
| Virus Removal Instructions: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
| You can find my e-mail address on my pages.
| Registered Linux User #393236

What is NTTP ? I ahven't heard of that protocol.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: roberto on
Perhaps I didn't explain myself correct...im not planning to change my
E-Mail Client....i even think, after i posted the message, i missunderstood
the purpose of this group...Basically I'm worried for 2 things....how this
could happen to the same site 3 times in less than 15 days..it has never
happened to me ...but well, it doesn't matter my main question is: Will
Yahoo consider my "hotpop" mails as spam or delete them because contain the
virus mytob...??

Bigfoot.com is good....also despammed.com to "filter" those messages but
maybe instead of change my E/Mail Client or use Bigfoot.com or despammed.com
i should looking for another site offering an e mail account with POP and
forwarding services? HotPOP looked good since 15 days ago....

Robert

From: What's in a Name? on
David H. Lipman wrote:

> What is NTTP ? I ahven't heard of that protocol.

Me neither-lol NNTP-(need more praktice typin und spelin)
Registered Linux User #393236
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "roberto" <ralplavner(a)HotPOP.com>

| Perhaps I didn't explain myself correct...im not planning to change my
| E-Mail Client....i even think, after i posted the message, i missunderstood
| the purpose of this group...Basically I'm worried for 2 things....how this
| could happen to the same site 3 times in less than 15 days..it has never
| happened to me ...but well, it doesn't matter my main question is: Will
| Yahoo consider my "hotpop" mails as spam or delete them because contain the
| virus mytob...??
|
| Bigfoot.com is good....also despammed.com to "filter" those messages but
| maybe instead of change my E/Mail Client or use Bigfoot.com or despammed.com
| i should looking for another site offering an e mail account with POP and
| forwarding services? HotPOP looked good since 15 days ago....
|
| Robert

Who can tell what Yahoo will do. I do know that Yahoo email servers use AV software.