From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message

> But Office 2010 is NOT a *released* version.

You're wrong on that.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote ...
>
>> But Office 2010 is NOT a *released* version.
>
> You're wrong on that.

Oh? I'm still waiting for the OP to reply that he *does* have an MSDN or
Technet subscription to get an early RTM copy. Go to the Office web site.
Which version do YOU see available from there? Yep, still beta.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Yep, still beta.

Nope, released to manufacturing.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: boe on
I didn't know I was required to give proof I have a technet subscription in
order for you to deem me worthy of a decent answer instead of your BS
response. I posted an issue - since you don't develop the program and have
little value in your responses I'm not expecting anything from you.
Tillman knows what Outlook very well though so I might get something of
value from Brian.

If you had read my post I said I downloaded it direct from MS (which
requires an account which you apparently don't have) - I didn't hack into
their system to get it.

From: Kevin D. Goodknecht on

"boe" <boe_d(a)nospammyhotmail.com> wrote in message

I don't know why this thread got hijacked and off topic, but I've got the
same problem with Outlook 2010 using the final release of the Hotmail
Connector. Odd thing is, I installed Office2010 on the day it was posted on
MSDN. At that time it installed the Beta Connector, I recently installed
Visio 2010, and had to uninstall the Beta Connector for the RTM Visio 2010
to install. When I reinstalled the connector I got the Final Release (Oh how
I wish I had saved the Beta to disk) since then I get this on Send/receive
on my Hotmail accounts:

Task 'myaccount(a)hotmail.com' reported error (0x80004005) : 'There is an
error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account is
configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Error: 4202.
'

>> Oh? I'm still waiting for the OP to reply that he *does* have an MSDN or
>> Technet subscription to get an early RTM copy. Go to the Office web
>> site.
>> Which version do YOU see available from there? Yep, still beta.

Best regards,
Kevin D. Goodknecht Sr.
Hope This Helps

http://www.goodyscomputer.com/