From: Franky 70 Franky on
I am using Power Point 2007. this version does not have GM san regular font.
Does somebody knows hot to activate or download?
Thanks
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <33BDFFE3-D3B2-42B6-ACC7-AD02934A22D6(a)microsoft.com>, Franky 70
wrote:
> I am using Power Point 2007. this version does not have GM san regular font.

I don't think any version of Office came with this font.

I'd guess you had it on an earlier computer? You may need to figure out where
it came from and re-acquire it from the same source.

Might be that it's a proprietary font owned by General Motors, General Mills or

the Globe and Mail
http://www.canadiandesignresource.ca/officialgallery/?cat=46

A bit o' googling might turn up some other possibilities.

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com