From: Steve Samson on
Excel 2007's context menu includes Paste Special; Word's does not. I have
frequent need for Paste Special in Word and the many trips to the Ribbon get
tiresome. I'd like to know how to add commands to the context menu in
general, but a solution for Paste Special is the immediate need.
From: Graham Mayor on
See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Word2007_SC_Menu_Programatically.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com on
You can add the paste special command to your QAT--if that is all what you
want.

If you usually want paste unformatted text, you can use a macro and assign a
keyboard shortcut (Alt+v) to it or add it to the QAT. Here's one:

Sub PasteUnformattedText()

Selection.PasteSpecial DataType:=wdPasteText, _
Placement:=wdInLine

End Sub

HTH,
Pam