From: Stuart Hodge Stuart on
I'm trying to create a table where users can't edit the content of the cells
but can edit the ordering of the table- what's the best way to achieve this?
From: Garreth Lombard on
Stuart,

I've written this code some time back for one of my users and it works
perfectly for them. Maybe you would like to adapt to suit your needs..

Sub Sort_pr_range()
ActiveSheet.Unprotect 'Unprotect the sheet
Range("A1:F100").Sort Key1:=Range("B1"), _ 'where "B1" will be the sort
pri
Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, _
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
ActiveSheet.Protect 'Protect the sheet
End Sub

If this does not work for you then please come back to us and we will assist
you.

--

Thank you and Regards

Garreth Lombard

"Stuart Hodge" wrote:

> I'm trying to create a table where users can't edit the content of the cells
> but can edit the ordering of the table- what's the best way to achieve this?

Pages: 1
Prev: find
Next: Missing Record in Table Lookup