From: cmkwolf on
I am trying to set up a worksheet at work that lists case numbers in the
following format ab12345 how do i do a search for a specific case and I want
to search the entire workbook.
From: FSt1 on
hi
click Ctrl+F
in the find box, enter ab12345
click the options button-lower left
in the within combo box, selec workbook
click find all
a box will appear at the bottom showing all finds within the workbook. if
only 1, excel will goto it. if more than one, excel will select the first
instance. if more, click on the line in the box to go to it.

regards
FSt1