From: pink75 on
I have two presentations with two different groups. Is there a way to change
a background heading (name of the group) so I do not have to start over?

Thanks
From: pink75 on
I am using PPT 07

From: Luc on
Pink,
Background heading, is this a heading that returns on every slide? In that
case go to the View tab, click Master, on your left you should see the
master and 9 slide layouts. See if you can select the header and edit it. If
I completely misunderstood the question, someone else will set me straight.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: pink75 on