From: Patrice on
Hello,

> I was able to establish the version in use with
>
> System.Environment.Version.ToString();
>
> If C# 4.0 is able to target multiple frameworks, I expected to be able to
> establish the installed versions more ... readily perhaps (?).

Multi targeting (which is really more a VS feature) means that you can
choose *at compile time* the version you are targeting. The resulting
application will run only against this version.

This is not the same than selecting at runtime against which version you'll
run (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/9w519wzk.aspx). In all cases,
your app doesn't need to enumerate those versions as the version has to be
selected before your app can be started.

If you still need some help, your best bet is likely to explain first what
you are trying to do...

--
Patrice