From: Noelia on
Hi All,
When I writte the first letter in TO bar, a few possibilities of contacts is
appearing... how can I erase some of them, that were wrong, to aboid any
other confusion?
I mean, something like when you delete explorer history... then...
How can I erase this history contacts??

Thks a lot for your help
From: dlw on
when the list appears, use the down arrow key to highlight the ones you don't
want and press the delete key