From: Sarah on
Does anyone know if you can combine and IF, AND, and VLOOKUP. I need to
lookup 2 different dates in a table and if both of those dates appear on the
one sheet, I need the associated value to be returned. If this is possible,
how would I do this?

From: Bob Phillips on
Use this array formula

=INDEX(rng3,MATCH(1,(rng1=condition1)*(rng2=condition2),0))

--

HTH

Bob