From: Link an Entire Row with a Key Word Link an Entire Row with a Key on
I have an excel document that has thousands of rows, but only 3 columns. I
need to know how to link over the whole row of data if a single word is used
in any of the colums. Is this possible?

Here is an example if this was my spreadsheet:

Date Color Flower
3/21 Pink Rose
3/22 White Daisy
3/22 Yellow Rose

And the list goes on and on. But everytime the word 'Rose' is used, I need
the entire row to be linked to another worksheet. Is there a way to do this
without having to manually copy & paste it everytime?
From: Fred Smith on
It's not clear what you mean by "linked", but one option is to use Data
Filter.

Filter the "Rose" rows, the copy the visible cells.

Regards,
Fred