From: SOSMAN on
I don't understand why it is, if you are the sender. I have to have it for
legal reasons. Otherwise, I have to fax or send individual emails to each
person and print for legal verification that I have performed my due
diligence.
***If it were a Microsoft issue and they needed this, it would have been
fixed 5 years ago.

How's that for customer care?

From: Bob I on
And just how do you know they actually received said e-mail?