From: Pilgrim72 on
Hi there,
I was hoping that someone might be able to help me. My Access knowledge is
at best, rather limited, and I am stuck now and cannot proceed further
without help!

I am building a database of records for work received on certain dates, and
completed by certain dates. I need to be able to to query which work loads
where received on a given date, and whether or not it has a completed date
within a specified limit (say, 3 days). I intend to have a query that
displays records that do fall within the target, and a query that displays
records that do not.

The trick is that I need it to count only WORKING days, i.e. Monday to
Fridays only. I really dont know how I would begin to get this off the ground
and if anyone can help me out I would be extremely grateful. Please bear in
mind my knowledge of coding in Access is very limited.

Thank you very much!

Den.