From: bing88 on

I having a project which need to create a kids used application which
run prior before user log in. Is there anywhere to do it? And is it
possible to disable the combination keys of alt+ctrl+del in vista?

--
bing88
From: Scott M. on
Sounds like malware to me.

From: Michel Posseth [MCP] on

Only app that can run before logging in to the system is a windows service
ctr+altl+del ? well that is hard nowadays as it is considered malicious to
do so , but it is still not impossible or to substitute
what exactly is your gola with this ?

M/ Posseth

"bing88" <guest(a)unknown-email.com> schreef in bericht

From: bing88 on

Disabled the alt+ctrl+del is to ensure that the kids cannot kill my
program which restricted them access to other programs. My program is
about a kids used desktop that can let parent control them on using the
computer. :geek:

--
bing88
From: Scott M. on
So you want to make a security program that disables the first piece of
security the user encounters? Bad design idea.

-Scott