From: chetanhl on
Consider a WIFI network and we are given a random local ip eg 172.20.0.228
and i want to find out WIFI access point through which this user is connected
without using anything on user side , (using a C# program).

I think two possible solutions can be -

1) Trace a path to given ip 172.20.0.228 so that the node before the given
ip in the will be access point.

2) Query all acess points and get a list of users connected to them. Then we
can search any given ip (eg 172.20.0.228 in this case) in those lists.

My Problem is i dont know how to implement any of these two possible
solutions in c# or vc++ (Windows Application).

I THINK 2ND SOLUTION IS MORE APPROPRIATE. So suggest me something to
implement this thing in c#.
How can we get list of users from an access point ?

Thanks