From: Bustermom on
I converted the .mswmm file to a .wmv file with Windows Movie Maker. Then I
imported it into Nero and added chapters. It was saved as a .nvc file. I
tried burning a DVD with Nero several different ways, but still can't get it
burned. I've tried Nero Vision Essentials, Nero Express, etc., etc. I even
tried burning it with Nero Burn in Windows Media Center. I don't know what
I'm doing wrong.

Isn't the .nvc file a project file instead of a disc image? Do I need to
change the .nvc file to a .nrg file to burn the DVD?

Thank you very much.

From: Hot-text on
DeepBurner Free
Totally free, yet more advanced than other software calling itself
"professional",
this version of our CD/DVD burner is for your own personal use.
http://www.deepburner.com/?r=products