From: Authorgirl on
I am attempting to put a powerpoint presentation into my blog. How do I
compress it so that it is not too large to put it in.

Thanks.
Peg
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Peg

You could upload it to http://www.slideshare.net/ then share it to your blog
(http://help.slideshare.com/forums/67665-faq-embedding-sharing)

If the file is huge at the moment and you want to make it smaller, see here:
Why are my PowerPoint files so big? What can I do about it?
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00062.htm

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson