From: Dizzy Don on
I use Office 2007 Powerpoint, but I have problems trying to download
templates. I keep getting a message "Template Download Error Message".
Following the instructions, I make sure I'm connected to the Internet, am not
in Offline Mode, and I keep trying to download several times without success.
The Error Message occurs everytime I try to download. Also, I checked to
make sure my PowerPoint program is activated. What else can I do to download
these templates without getting the Error Message?
--
Dizzy Don
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Dizzy Don

Have you tried downloading them directly from the web page rather than
through PowerPoint?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/FX100595491033.aspx

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: Dizzy Don on
Hey, Lucy..thanks for your suggestion. I was able to download from the MS
webpage you mentioned. This site does not offer the variety of PPt Templates
than the ones listed within PowerPoint Presentations. I just wonder why I
can't download the latter ones without getting the Error Message I described.
Any ideas from "down under"?
--
Dizzy Don

From: Lucy Thomson on
I'm surprised all the same stuff isn't on the site, but I'll take your word
for it :-)

Can you download any templates at all? I've just tried it and I got an error
message for 'featured' but all the other categories seem to work. Walk me
through the steps you are taking.

Lucy