From: cmarion on
You can add a Go To... button on the Quick Access toolbar, but it does not
work. Where did the feature go?????
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Go To...is not goto Slide it's go to (custom) property

If you haven't added a custom property linked to content it will be greyed
out.

Maybe if you explain what you need to do ...?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: cmarion on
I have a large slide show and I want to go to slide 50. I can use the slide
navigator, or scroll, but didn't there use to be a "go to slide number...."
option?
You can do it during a slide show, but I want to navigate quickly while
editing a presentation.

From: TAJ Simmons on
I'm afraid you'll have to use the built in navigation options.

I find the quickest option is to click and drag the 'slider' on the right hand
side (of your big slide). As you drag powerpoint will show you the slide
number.... let go of the button when it's on slide 50

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

From: jpforestier on
If you want to go to slide 50, just type 50 on your keyboard then Entry.
So you don't need any button
"cmarion" <cmarion(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: FDE3E0F1-0824-4DDB-AF09-E07CF5BA97D2(a)microsoft.com...