From: wmelucci on
I had to wipe the hard drive on the pc in my living room (teenagers) and now
cant get my e-mail thru outlook. I have had the msn acct for 10yrs and use
it. It worked 48hrs ago but now I dont know how to configure it and I have
tried a few microsoft answers ANY HELP will be much appreciated
--
william
From: DL on
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287604

From: Rojo Habe on

"DL" <invalid(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287604

So I never had to install the Outlook Connector for this to work then?
That's weird. I was sure at the time it was the only way to do it without
paying for a premium hotmail account.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
If you are talking about POP3, u until about a yr ago, POP3 was only
available for paid subscriptions.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Rojo Habe on

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> If you are talking about POP3, u until about a yr ago, POP3 was only
> available for paid subscriptions.
>
> --

NO, it was html, just a standard hotmail account.It was a while ago now but
I'm pretty sure the only way I could get it working was to install the
Outlook Connector. Still, I don't want to drag this thread off-topic, and
it works the way I have it, so I'll try not to fret.