From: Kath on
Thanks so much for the additional info - it was driving me crazy every time I started Outlook it would stop with that message about the disabled add-in... but no one could help me get rid of it - unless I totally wiped my computer & start over - which I had just done loading Windows 7 so I really did NOT want to go through all that yet again - this extra bit of information about getting to the client extensions did the trick!!

Thanks so much

Paul Baayen wrote:

remove add-in
09-Oct-08

Hi, Just go to Tools, Trust Center, Add-Ins, Manage (bottom of screen), change COM Add-Ins to Exchange Client Extensions, Click Go, unselect Symantec Add In, Click OK, restart Outlook, DONE!!!

On Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:04 AM
Scott wrote:

Uninstall Add-in
I have uninstalled Symantec antivirus program but it left Add-in in Outlook
2007. Every time, when I launch the program, it comes up an alert saying
the Add-in cannot be loaded and disabled. Can someone advise how to
uninstall the Add-in.

Thanks,

Scott

On Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:43 PM
Francine Otterson wrote:

On your Outlook go to Tools - Trust Center - Add-Ins and remove it from there.
On your Outlook go to Tools - Trust Center - Add-Ins and remove it from there. Also check to make sure it is not listed under Add Remove Programs under the control panel

--
Francine Otterson
Microsoft Outlook MVP

On Thursday, June 07, 2007 2:14 PM
Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:

look in tools, trust center, addins and disable it.
look in tools, trust center, addins and disable it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe(a)GMail.com> wrote in message

On Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:09 PM
T5 wrote:

Re: Uninstall Add-in
I have a similar problem with the Outlook Spy addin. Any help with be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

On Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:17 PM
Scott wrote:

Thanks for your advice.
Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, there was no any Add-in related to
Symantec over there. Is there any where to check?

Thanks,

Scott

On Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:21 PM
Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Uninstall Add-in
Delete the hidden extend.dat file. Where you will find that is WIndows
version-specific.
--
Brian Tillman

On Thursday, June 07, 2007 11:21 PM
Charles W Davis wrote:

Visit the Symantec Web site and look around for an uninstaller.
Visit the Symantec Web site and look around for an uninstaller. They had six
different versions the last time I looked.

On Friday, June 08, 2007 10:55 AM
Peter Foldes wrote:

ScottMany will disagree but the only way to get rid of anything that is
Scott

Many will disagree but the only way to get rid of anything that is =
Symantec on your computer is to do a clean reformat of your system. =
Norton\Symantec is so intrusive that even their own removal tool from =
their site will not clean all of it out.

--=20
Peter

"Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe(a)GMail.com> wrote in message =
Outlook=20
saying=20

On Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:43 AM
Paul Baayen wrote:

remove add-in
Hi, Just go to Tools, Trust Center, Add-Ins, Manage (bottom of screen), change COM Add-Ins to Exchange Client Extensions, Click Go, unselect Symantec Add In, Click OK, restart Outlook, DONE!!!

On Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:06 AM
abhay kumar wrote:

How to dissable Add-in from outlook
Thanks,it works

On Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:09 AM
Sachin Khedekar wrote:

Thanx
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

BizTalk: Writing and using a custom referenced functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f843db77-a775-415e-bd08-71c2b1127e40/biztalk-writing-and-usin.aspx