From: remjop on
I don't remember how to 'copy & paste' a web page into a powerpoint
presentation. I managed to paste it into MS Word, but all the graphics are
lost when I insert it into powerpoint. I think there is also a way to copy a
web page without all the tool bars on the top, but I can't figure it out.
From: Kristiina on
Well, the printscreen option is perhaps the best solution. Try pasting it
into paint for an example first and crop the field you want to show in your
presentation.

Kristiina

From: no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac on

As others have said, or use Gadwin PrintScreen. That little utility
activates when you press Print Screen and allows you to select the exact
area of the screen you wish to use.

Brian.