From: g on
I have a 30 slide presentaion set for 7 seconds per slide and when it
gets to the 18th or 18th slide, it starts displaying a blank slide for
3 or 4 seconds and then the following functional slide will play for
the balance of the 7 seconds left on that slide. No translation is
applied to all slides and I've double-checked the Slide Transition to
no avail. I cannot find the root of this issue. Anyone?
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Which version?

Sounds like you have an entrance animation maybe with a delay?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Bill Dilworth on
How big is the presentation? How yar is your computer? What version of
PowerPoint? Is the hard drive access indicator on during the delay? What
is on the slides that show blank?

It is possible that your computer is working as hard as possible at loading
the slides, but is overwhelmed at times. It may pause before fading in a
picture if it hasn't finished loading the picture.

Bill Dilworth