From: MMc on
I want to make a program seamless and really want to create a hyperlink to a
playlist I have created. Is that possible? I can link one song... but how to
grab a playlist??? Thanks.
From: TAJ Simmons on
Are you talking about a 'playlist' in a piece of music software ? (eg.
itunes or windows media player) or a playlist in powerpoint (.lst file)

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...