From: Margaret on
Why is the radio button in scheduling a Task greyed out, meaning unable to
use? However, when I use the shortcut keys, The pop up window flashes and I
am unable to schedule the recurrence. Please advise how I may activate this
feature. Thanks.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What version of outlook? What type of email account?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

From: Margaret on
Hi Diane,

I am using Outlook 2007. This is a business email account if that is what
you are asking.

This is the detail of what I am experencing.
The radio button to set recurrence is greyed out when I am scheduling a
TASK. I tried the shortcut key Ctrl G. The pop up window for the recurrence
quickly flashes on the screen but never stays up for me to schedule the
recurrence. Please advise how I may activate this.

Thanks.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Is it Exchange, POP3, IMAP, Hotmail/Live (using the Outlook connector) ?

Can you post a screenshot of the screen you see with the grayed out radio
button? if you need a place to post, use the screenshot library at
www.xsolive.com

From: Margaret on
Hi Diane,

I've posted a screenshot at the screenshot library at www.xsolive.com. I