From: Bob I on
I'd suggest using O.E. instead, the web interface is notchy at best. I
see your postings back from january 2009.

From: ChrisSDB on
Can I ask something here: how do you use OE to get onto this forum?

From: Gordon on

"ChrisSDB" <ChrisSDB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I ask something here: how do you use OE to get onto this forum?

Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail/Windows Live Mail to access
Microsoft newsgroups

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail/Windows Live
Mail Newsreader

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=group%3Amicrosoft.public.outlook.*+%2Bsheana
--