From: sheana on
I did a search on "sheana", but don't come up with anything. Please help.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Are you using Outlook Express to access the newsgroup or the web interface
at the Microsoft site?

From: sheana on
I am using the online newsgroup, not Outlook Express.

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Every time you post a message, there should be at tick box to notify you
when you receive a response. When you receive that notification via email,
there's a link included that takes you directly to the post.

From: sheana on
Kathleen, I sign in with my hotmail account and used to receive the notices
there. I am no longer receiving them. Is there any way I can check my
settings to see what email account the notices are setup to go to?
Thanks in advance.