From: Trinity Church Trinity on
In print view, I can view my calendar weekly, with list top to bottom.
While using the calendar I am unable to access this view (which is much
easier to read than the day/month/ set up. How can I make the top to bottom
view my default?
From: spidertech on
Trinity Church wrote on Fri, 09 April 2010 16:03
> In print view, I can view my calendar weekly, with list top to bottom.
> While using the calendar I am unable to access this view (which is much
> easier to read than the day/month/ set up. How can I make the top to bottom
> view my default?

I'm not certain where oyu see the Top to bottom view. But changing he view > Current view > ( to your option). Once you set an option it stays active even after logging out of Outlook..
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com