From: tabua on

Some messages go into the Outbox with today's date and written in
italics; some messages go in with no date and in Roman. When I connect
to the server and Send/Receive, the ones in italics go, the ones in
Roman stay. I have not been able to find out what determines how
Outlook treats messages or why it treats them differently; it is nothing
as simple as Replies vs New Messages.

If I highlight messages with no date (that will not be sent) and
Forward them to the same address, then an extra copy goes into the
Outbox, with data and italics, and can then be sent. But this is a
tedious way to deal with the problem. Any suggestions for a better fix
this problem will be appreciated.

--
tabua
http://forums.slipstick.com