From: harleyhobbie on
How do I forward my Outlook Express mail to my Boost Blackberry so I can
access and reply when I'm away from my computer??

Is this possible??

Does anyone know how to accomplish this? If so please advise.

I'm switching cell phone service to Boost so this is my first time using
Boost and using a Blackberry style phone and can really use some help.

I know others who are able to do this so I'm curious if I can as well.

Phone I'll be using is the Boost i465 red clutch phone.
--
Thanxx Harleyhobbie
From: Scott M. on
Sounds like a question for Blackberry support, not for a Microsoft ".NET"
programming group.