From: SloopJon on
Before I dowloaded the Beta version of Office, the "mail" button on my
keyboard opened Outlook. Now it opens a link to Hotmail. What's going on here?
From: BillR [MVP] on
Check your keyboard software. you might need to set it up there. Also check
that outlook is set as your default email application in the programs tab of
IE properties.

--
Bill R MVP