From: DY on
Hi,

Error Message:
contact your system administrator.
<....... #5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 This message has been blocked because it
contains a banned word.(no.42 pattern matched)>

I received this error message while trying to send out an external mail.
The same mail is able to send to another colleague internally.
I tried to find answer from the Internet but could not find any.
I believe this is a better place to obtain solution.

May I know what would have cause this problem?
Is there anyway to check the list of banned words?

Thanks in advance.
Note: my IT knowledge is limited.

Regards
DY

From: BillR [MVP] on
the explanation is in the error message. Contact your system administrator
if you have more questions.

--
Bill R MVP