From: MSOB on
I had my outlook e-mail forwarding to my blackberry through
vzw.blackberry.net, but when I switched to a different cellphone, my outlook
continues to try to forward my mail and sends out responses that the e-mail
is undeliverable. How do I get outlook 2002 to stop forwarding my mail?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"MSOB" <MSOB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I had my outlook e-mail forwarding to my blackberry through
> vzw.blackberry.net, but when I switched to a different cellphone, my outlook
> continues to try to forward my mail and sends out responses that the e-mail
> is undeliverable. How do I get outlook 2002 to stop forwarding my mail?

Go to the same dialogue where you created the forwarding and just undo it.
Don't you remember what you did?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
You probably set it up on the blackberry website - its not outlook
forwarding, its blackberry collecting.
The web address is https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?