From: Mary JO Mary on
I can't disable this option. It is placed in every message I try to send and
is automatically set for 5 pm each day. When I uncheck the box is goes right
back in.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Not enough details.Please advise what version of Outlook you're using and
what type of account you have.

If you're using an Exchange (mail server usually used in business or
schools) mailbox, has a policy been implemented by your admin to delay mail
delivery to a more cost effective time?