From: Thomas_MSN on
Hello,

At work I have Outlook 2007, I've configured a POP3 Yahoo account in order
to received a COPY of the mails the come to this address (and it doesn't
delete the mail from Yahoo's server so I get it when I get home).

I never use Outlook to reply from work with that account.
I did not configure the SMTP (I wrote smtp.mail.yahoo.fr, I have no idea if
it even exists, because I don't want to use it), and I don't know which SMTP
I could use from work

Recently, my father sent me some mails asking for a return receipt.
Accidentally I click yes for one of them.

Since them, almost every time Outlook send/receives the mails, it tries to
send this return receipt, which of course is never sent ...

The receipt doesn't appear in my outbox nor in my drafts or sent mails ...
So I wonder if there is a way to suppress it. Thank you
From: neo on
You might find this helpful.

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm